MSc, PgDip, PgCert
Public Health MSc
- MSc International Public Health
- MSc International Public Health - Sexual and Reproductive Health stream
- MSc International Public Health - Humanitarian Assistance stream
- MSc International Public Health - Planning & Management stream
Laboratory based MSc
- MSc Biology and Control of Parasites & Disease Vectors
- MSc Molecular Biology of Parasites and Disease Vectors
LTSM's Masters programmes attract highly-motivated graduates from around the world. Programmes follow a modular framework in which students follow a core set of taught modules specified for their programme and then select from a variety of optional modules. This allows students to tailor their programmes according to their individual interests and prior experience.
Each Masters programme runs for 1 year, from September, including taught modules and a research project, leading to the submission of a dissertation. The research project is a highlight of the Masters Programme. It takes place from May to September, and can include fieldwork overseas.
All programmes also offer the opportunity to exit at Postgraduate Certificate (60 credit) or Diploma (120 credit) level. Degrees are awarded by the University of Liverpool.
Accreditation of Prior Learning
For the University of Liverpool policy on Accreditation of Prior Learning, please click on the following link: